Monday, January 26, 2009

Nigerian Internet marketers

I think at first I underestimated the knowledge of many Nigerian Internet marketers.
I think this is part of Ignorance from my side.
Being into internet marketing since 2002, that is long before most of them had a website or even email adress, I just didnt listen to any of them when they started out.
I have learnt from so many of the World renowned Internet marketers, but I still learnt a lot from our own Internet marketers here in Nigeria.

I have began studying most of them and here are a few that I find most interesting.

Lateef Olajide

I think he is the most respected of Nigerian Internet Marketers, he owns the site Internet Marketing Nigeria, I have read a lot of his articles and he surely knows what he is doing.


There are a few other names that I will write on and study them more

No comments: