Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Been busy lately, but will soon reap the benefits.

I am just squeezing some time to write this post. I don't want the blog to seem quite even if it's for a day. Sometimes you just don't feel like typing and even if you have already typed posts, you just may feel too lazy to copy and paste especially after long hours of work with very little sleep.

I have a long list of upcoming posts with lots of tips for the Internet startup guys like me. I haven't been writing lately but I have been reading and doing a lot, so look out for my latest tips on startup ideas and some stories too.

I love blogging and I won't hold out any thing to myself, I just feel free and write everything here, and most of the things I write here are those that I have tested myself. I am very careful at writing what I have not tried out myself.

Anyways, this blog is not meant for my personal news or news about my Startup, still I feel I should share this good news with you guys. I am about to close on my first partnership deal for my startup. The only clue that I am going to give here is that the company I am in talks with is from Kenya. It's going to be a great partnership, let's all hope that it will go through.

No comments: